Notes & Publications
Poetry in How2 journal, Volume 2, issue 4 excerpt from “Travellit.”
- Excerpts from Goodbye Tissues (Fascicle magazine, issue 3)
- Poetry in Argotist magazine, 2006 excerpts from “Goodbye Tissues”
in Jacket magazine, issue 21, excerpts from "The Theory of Subjectivity
in Moria Poetry Journal, volume 7, issue 1, summer 04
on Poets Against the War site
translation by Argentine poet, Jorge Santiago
Perednik of first portions of "The Theory of "Subjectivity in Moby-Dick"
reprinted by permission.
in English, first portions of "The Theory of "Subjectivity in Moby-Dick"
reprinted from Representing Absence ( Los Angeles: Green Integer,
2004). Copyright ©2004 by Deborah Meadows. Reprinted by permission of
Green Integer Press
- Lecture Notes on Icons and Iconoclasts (Jacket Magazine, Issue 36, Late 2008)
Note on Itinerant Men (Krupskaya Press, 2004)
of Drifting Devotions: The Poetry of Reina Maria Rodriguez (Jacket magazine,
Poetics of Stone Throwing: Platform by Rodrigo Toscano (Jacket magazine, issue
Poetics of De-industrialization: Revenants by Mark Nowak (Jacket magazine,
Waldrop and the Poetics of Embodied Philosophy (How2 magazine, Vol. 1, No.
8, Fall 2002)
by Dennis Phillips: the Poetics of Skepticism (RainTaxi magazine, Fall 2003)
- Deborah Meadows reading from "Involutia" and "The Draped Universe" on Leonard Schwartz' Cross-Cultural Poetics
- Interview with Argentine poet Romina Freschi in Jacket magazine 32
- Interview on Here Comes Everybody site
- Review of involutia by Melissa Flores-Bórquez in Intercapillary Space (2007)
- Review of Representing Absence by Anthony Hawley in Verse Magazine (Feb. 2005)
of Meadows' poetry ("Growing Still") by Lance Phillips (Jacket magazine, issue 28)
of Itinerant Men by Joshua Corey (Gutcult magazine, Winter 2005)
Links to Publishers
- Mindmade Books, Los Angeles, California
- Factory School, New York, NY
Integer Press, Los Angeles, California
Press, San Francisco, California
Press, Kaneohe, Hawaii
- Shearsman Books, Ltd.
Page edited by: Rachel
Manning, Claudia Espiritu(March 2006); updated by Jack Krick (July 2010)
a Comment | Search
| ©2007 |
Electronic Poetry Center (http://epc.buffalo.edu)