Boundary of Blur. New York, N.Y. : Roof Books, c1993.
Light Street. Gran Canaria (Spain) : Zasterle Press, 1996.
Two Essays. Leave Books : Buffalo, 1992.
Nick Piombino Reading Poetry Wed 5 Dec 1990. Buffalo, N.Y. :
Poetry/Rare Books Collection at the State University of N.Y. at Buffalo, 1990. Sound recording.
Poems. Los Angeles : Sun & Moon Press, 1988
Avec #8 and #10
Ribot #5 and #6
Raddle Moon #16 (translation)
Witz vol.2 #1
Misc. Proj. #4 and #5
Recent critical writing
M/E/A/N/I/N/G #17, #18
Le Discours Psychanalytique #12
Gendai Shisou-revue de la pensee d'aujourdhui1996, vol. 24-10
Collaborations with the artist Toni Simon have appeared in Central Park #14, Generator #2, #3 and #4, and Light Street (Zasterle, 1996).
The L=A=N=G=U=A=G=E Book (1984), In The American Tree (1986), The Politics of Poetic Form (1990), From The Other Side of the Century (1994), The Gertrude Stein Awards in Innovative American Poetry. (1993-1994, 1994-1995, and 1995- 1996), and Close Listening (Oxford University Press, 1998).
Nick Piombino lives in NYC.
* Bachelor's Degree from City College of New York (Honors in English), 1964.
* Master's Degree in Social Work from Fordham University School of Social Service, 1971.
* New York State Certification in Social Work, 1979.
* Certification in Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy from The Postgraduate Center for Mental Health, 1982.
* Diplomate in Clinical Social Work, American Board of Examiners, 1990-present.
* Member of the National Association of Social Work, Postgraduate Psychoanalytic Society and the Society of Clinical Social Work Psychotherapists.
* Who's Who in Medicine and Healthcare, Who's Who in the East, and Who's Who in America.
* Recipient of the New York Foundation for the Arts Fellowship in Poetry for 1990-1991.
* Recipient of the Postgraduate Center for Mental Health Author's Recognition Award in 1992.